I wanted to hurry up to finish it, in order to get on to something else.... I made rounds and rounds... And now, I'm stuck!!! Yes and for 2 reasons :
1.Intensive crochet has given me tendinitis, no way to crochet, knit, or even weave in the yarn ends to the BB!!!!
This is where it stands now :
Here it measures about 116x112cm, but see how it's wavy??? Hopefully blocking it will straighten it out, if not, too bad!!!
2. I had planned to put flowers all around it as I explained HERE in my blog, but alas, I'm out of flowers!!!!!
See for yourself :
Here they aren't placed in the final way, but as you can see, I'm missing easily half of what I need, expecially since I don't want just a row of flowers one after another, so I'm missing a ton!!!! And with the tendinitis, it's not ready to be finished!!!! SIGH!!!! Boo Hoo !!!!!
So my Babette Blanket remains a WIP, or UFO, or whatever you want to call it ........
My BB was made with my Phildar Lambswool yarn that I had used to make the flowers for an earlier project... plus some other colors added since, because some colors were not renewed.... I who had wanted to finish before going away on holiday, to feel accomplishment in having at least one big project finished !!!!!!!!!!! DARN!!!!!!!!
The yarn I used is Lambswool by Phildar in these colors : Curry, Fushia, Perruche, Pistache, Curaçao, Papaye, Soleil, Turquoise, Verveine, Muscat, Goelette, Paon, Velours , Jungle, Bronze, Vert d'eau, Ecosse, et some touches of Vésuve, and some various leftover yarns from here or there... crochet 3mm
The flowers are from a crochet scarf of various flowers and leaves pattern by Phildar in their fall/winter 2005-06 catalogue n°440 which to my knowledge is no longer in print.
Now you know everything!!!!!!!!